OxoBrite® Multi-Purpose Stain Remover – Free & Clear
Scrubbing tough stains is exhausting. Our mineral-based stain remover makes it easy. The formula uses powerful mineral-based ingredients to lift stains, brighten colors and whiten whites. We recommend using it as a safer alternative to bleach for household cleaning.
Available Scents: Free & Clear
- Free & Clear
Available Sizes:3.6 lb
Reasons to love our stain remover
ECOS is a WBENC-certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).
Made with 100% renewable energy in the United States using globally sourced ingredients.
Our formula contains no animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Contains nothing from our list of 500+ banned ingredients.
Our stain remover is free and clear of added scents, made in the USA using globally sourced ingredients, vegan and never tested on animals. It’s also made without chlorine, dyes, phthalates, formaldehyde or 1,4-dioxane. Remove tough stains using the power of minerals with our multi-purpose stain remover.
Featured Ingredient - Minerals
Minerals are not only the main components of Earth’s crust, but some of them also play a key part to help melt away snow and ice.
Full Ingredients List
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (mineral-based stain remover), Sodium Carbonate (mineral-based water softener).
(list al CAS# if material is a blend)
(please provide concentration
of nonfunctional ingredient if present)
|Present on a designated list**
|If yes, which designated list?|
|Sodium Carbonate Peroxide||15630-89-4, 239-707-6||Whitening agent||None||N|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Water softener||None||N|
IN THE WASH
Standard Washing Machines
- Pour detergent and Oxo Brite® into machine first. Add 1/2 a scoop for brightening. For larger or very soiled loads, use 1 full scoop.
- Fill machine with water.
- Add laundry.
HE Washing Machines
- For regular loads, add 1/2 scoop to your machine’s drum.
- For large or very soiled loads, use 1 full scoop.
- Add laundry.
- Add detergent to dispenser.
Tough laundry stains need presoaking for best results. This helps to remove stains like grass, berry juice, and coffee.
- Add two scoops per gallon of warm water.
- Place item in dissolved solution and soak up to four hours.
- Wash as usual.
FOR THE HOME
For Spot Treating on Fabric and Soft Surfaces
- Add 1/2 scoop per 16 oz. (2 cups),
- Apply dissolved Oxo Brite® to the stain and let stand for 5-30 minutes, without letting the solution dry out.
- Blot area by pressing down with a towel to soak up liquid. Check stain. Repeat as needed until stain is removed.
- Rinse with water and blot area dry. For quicker results, treat stains as soon as they occur.
For Stains on Hard Surfaces
- Dissolve 2 scoops of Oxo Brite® in one gallon of warm-to-hot water.
- Apply to surface with a sponge or directly on surface. Let stand for 5-30 minutes.
- Scrub after soaking, if necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For Bathroom Tiles and Grout
- Mix 1 scoop for every 2 tablespoons of water into a paste.
- Apply to surfaces and allow to stand for one hour.
- Scrub surface; rinse thoroughly with water.
For Decks, Outdoor Furniture and Awnings
- Dissolve 2 scoops of Oxo Brite® for every 16 oz. (2 cups) of water.
- Apply to surface with a lawn sprayer or pour onto surface gently from a bucket. Let stand for 10-40 minutes. Scrub briskly and rinse thoroughly.